This is just a short post to let you know that circumstances beyond my control have prohibited me from posting in a timely manner these past few weeks, especially the past several days. I hope to be back on track next week. Thank you for your anticipated patience and your support of my blog.
Best to you all.
I shall surmise several reasons as to what the circumstances are:ReplyDelete
1. Xena followed a trail of candy corn into the woods and you have been trapped by a moderately evil witch (and she only allows you 30 minutes of internet time a day).
2. You started reading the Harry Potter series and can't stop until you finish.
3. You are stuck in a hole dug by Sam and Dave.
4. It is taking longer than expected to set up Halloween decorations.
5. You discovered you are a descendant of the Brothers Grimm and are attending a family reunion.
6. You and Xena are in the midst of an unending game of Monopoly (neither of you is willing to trade Boardwalk or Park Place to the other).
7. You've been shrunk to the size of a peanut and it takes hours to type a single post because you have to hop from letter to letter on the keyboard.
8. One word: Pancake.
9. You were bitten by a vampire and now have sparkly skin.
10. All the clocks in your home were mysteriously set precisely 25 minutes slow, thus delaying timely blog posts.
I hope all is well and wish you the best, too!
This is the best thing, certainly the most creative, I've read in weeks. The brightest spot in days except for your book announcement. I am going to print this off and hang it up so I can read it every day. You are the best.