Quote of the Month

When love and skill work together, expect a miracle. John Ruskin




Tuesday, August 17, 2010

School Library Learning 2.0 #18

Created an account in Zoho application so I could use Zoho writer.  I am amazed at the free productivity tools available online.  It seems that after a first go through Zoho has more options/tools than Google Docs.  I found it very easy to use.  I have about half of my latest Top 20 list done.  I was able to export it to my computer just in case I did not save it correctly online. 
I did view the YouTube video about Google sites.  The ease of use would make this a great way to create a web site quickly. 
It's hard to not be overwhelmed by all the choices.  A user just needs to pick the one that will work best for the task at hand.
Once completed I will attempt to upload the Zoho document to my blog.  The huge advantage of using a 2.0 application like Zoho is that it can be accessed from any computer eliminating the need to saving a document on a flash drive.  I am loving this!

No comments:

Post a Comment